We live to worship Jesus: to love, share, teach, give and multiply.
In and through the leading of the Holy Spirit:
- Love God, each other and our neighbours
- Share the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ, His saving grace and His coming Kingdom
- Teach, train and disciple
- Give ourselves liberally to God with our time, talent and treasure
- Multiply ourselves and our church to grow God’s Kingdom
God is Sovereign (2 Samuel 7:22, 1 Timothy 6:15-16)
- God is Love. He loves everyone unconditionally. (John 3:16, 1 John 3:1)
- Jesus is the Son of God and salvation is in Him alone (John 10:27-30, Acts 4:12)
- Salvation cannot be earned. It is the gift of God’s grace freely received by faith. (Romans 3:22-24, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God. All of it is true and what we base our belief on. (2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12)
- The Holy Spirit indwells and is actively working in His people. (2 Corinthians 1:21-22, Ephesians 1:13-14).